Peace of Mind
Ephesians 4:14 That
we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about
with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning
craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Exodus 20:24 An
altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy
burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in
all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will
* Acknowledge our Father and He will acknowledge you. When you have Him in your heart, your home, your truly alive and He is there.
Exodus 24:5 And
he sent young men of the children of Israel, which offered burnt
offerings, and sacrificed peace offerings of oxen unto the LORD.
What in your life today do you sacrifice for Him? First thing I did is
come to the realization that the things I saw and the things I fought
with really didn't matter, because He was in control all along. It's
called Faith for me today, where it was called fear.
Numbers 6:26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
* When God lifts up His Countenance = approval or favor; encouragement; moral support, how can you not be at peace.
Judges 6:23 And the LORD said unto him, Peace be unto thee; fear not: thou shalt not die.
Hey! If you follow what our Father has given you, there is no reason
you should have any fear. With His blessing to you, The Word = Christ
Jesus, comes peace of mind and with that death has no meaning, here or
Psalm 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
* Your safe because of the wisdom given to you. The knowledge of God and His
promises gives you rest. When Christ came, we rest in Him. Sleep well
every night, as worry is of the devil. You have already overcome him if
you know this.
Psalm 28:3 Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
* People today use Christ as a means of gain. Use common sense, as it is one of many blessings given you.
Psalm 29:11 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
What more could you want in a world such as this? With His Word you
have knowledge and with knowledge comes strength and with strength is
power. Power to overcome anything. That’s peace, brothers and sisters.
Psalm 34:14 Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
Once you see the truth and really want that change in your life, you
seek God and through His Word you find things you felt were wrong, were!
Then you move from those evil ways and to the good things in life. When
you seek anything, you do it to the fullest and find it. If you
haven't, please do. Find that peace of mind. Find that comfort.
Psalm 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
"Meek" = עָנָו, - `anav - Hebrew word, = poor, humble, afflicted,
needy. In this context it is afflicted and humble. They could see
richness but were poor. They hungered for riches but were content and
loving regardless. Putting faith in God saw their needs met. They will
make it because of their faith in life everlasting.
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
* Contrary to many, The Law still stands today. Christ came not to have the law become void, but to fulfill it. Through Him it is complete. Ref. - Matthew 5:8
Psalm 120:7 I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.
Many will twist things around today. You can give them the seeds of
God, but they will just push you to want a battle. Know who they are and
don't let them overtake you. It is fine to just plant and pray. Leave
them alone and when it is time they may find what you have. Peace of
mind because truth lives in you.
Psalm 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
* Plant the feeling or words to them, in hope they will listen and feel it also.
Proverbs 17:28 Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.
* Sometimes when speaking with another you see they’re just not right. It is always best to be silent and pray for them because they just refuse anything you tell them.
Ecclesiastes 3:8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
* You know what time it is by the actions they take against you or with you. Christians are not doormats. When someone comes to do war, fight the good fight. Our Father would never want you to just lie down and take it. Hate is ok, as long as it is evil you hate. By knowing what fight you should fight, you bring safety and peace to your house.
Isaiah 9:6 For
unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government
shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful,
Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
* Lets look at this closely. "Government" in this verse; Strong's Number H4951 matches the Hebrew מִשְׂרָה (misrah), which occurs 2 times in 2 verses in the Hebrew concordance of the KJV. It's meaning = rule, dominion, government.
(Isa 9:6 - Isa 9:7) Don't let the ignorant
of God tell you Christianity and Government are to be separated. The
ones that lead your country SHOULD be Christian, with those values we
hold dear. Christ came as a babe to lead us to truth. Hold to it!
Isaiah 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
* Have Christ in your Government and you have peace. You take Him out and confusion sets in. Can you see it today? If not, I want you to take a look at yourself. There is a reason the enemy’s can't overtake Israel. God is in control and His "zeal" Strong's Number H7068 matches the Hebrew קִנְאָה (qin'ah) = of God for his people. When God is on your side, you know you don't have to ever worry.
Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.
* Our Father has "ordained" or placed that peace there for us. All we have to do is except it.
Isaiah 48:22 There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.
* When you refuse God, I don't care how strong you think you are, your afraid and sad everyday of your life. You search for happiness but never find it in anything. It has been there all along; all you had to do was accept Him and what He did for you. Go to His Word and feel the change everyday you waken up to a new truth. I know what you will say then. " Why didn't I do this sooner".
Isaiah 52:7 How
beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good
tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that
publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
His feet will be here very soon. Those with eyes to see and ears to
hear know this to be true. They will touch the Mount of Olives and
Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Christ Jesus had not of come, you would have no peace. It was all done
that you may have life. That is peace!, If you chose Him over the world.
Isaiah 54:13 And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
Raise them right, have them keep sight. If you have been following what
is happening today in schools, from k-college, the youth are falling to
the earthly and evil of it. Parents for the most part are the problem.
They themselves are doing what the youth are following. Family's are
under assault from an ever-increasing array of forces, with children
enduring the brunt of the attack. Parents are now facing almost
impossible odds of successfully raising their children! Yet, God
commands parents to “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when
he is old, he will not depart from it” The Ref. - Prov. 22:6.You teach them the truth, and no matter what, they will return to God and the truth.
Isaiah 59:8 The
way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings:
they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not
* They haven't given
it a chance. They see it, hear of it, even want it, but just can't come
to saying "enough"! They just keep on in their evil ways while
complaining about their life or hiding it from others. Looking for that
next high. Drinking instead of studying God's word. Having peace they
think for that few hours of numbing blindness, to wake and see it is
worse. Don't ever follow, because a crooked path is a path to death.
Jeremiah 30:5 For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.
What does God hear in you? There should never be doubt in you. You have
Faith and you can't help but have peace of mind. If you have little
faith, you have no peace of mind. Worry creeps in and satan uses it.
Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
That is in helping others to come to our Lord, to fighting for freedom.
From the police Department to breaking up someone being attacked.
Matthew 10:13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
Do your best for your house and bring The LORD our God into all you do.
If your family members refuse it, don't ever let it bring you down.
Christians are can do people, not "oh well" children. Keep on showing
your faith and peace of mind. Always pray for them to wake up. Just
don't let it affect you. Don’t be sad. You didn't come to be who you are
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
The "sword" is His Word. The FACT it gives us peace is a bonus. Thrust
it into whatever evil comes your way. Always have it by your side. It's
there with you when you are not ashamed to carry it. To do battle in an
evil place, you better have the best tools. God's Word gives you the
confidence to withstand what ever may come. Bring it on I say!
Mark 9:50 Salt
is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye
season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.
Stand for truth! Don't waver from trouble. Salt is a symbol of lasting
concord because it protects food from putrefaction and preserves it
unchanged. If you truly love another, than you will give them truth.
Sugar is everywhere today and you know as well as I, too much isn't good
for anyone. Salt is lacking in churches today. Be one with wisdom and
grace exhibited in speech for those without. That is flavor.
Luke 1:79 To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
* God is light. Ref. – 1 John 1:5 Until each of us are tired of sitting in the dark, our feet will not want to walk the path to peace. Repentance and truth will guide you to life. Pride and anger is what sets them apart from it.
Luke 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
* With truth and understanding of why you are here and what is to take place, gives you peace of mind others just don’t understand. Why would you worry if you know your purpose and what is coming? You wouldn’t!
Luke 11:21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
* WE, in this last generation have truth in us. I pray you know what is truly coming and will not let false teachings enter our house. The evil one is coming first and is going to fool many Christians because they were looking for an escape, when it was their all along. God’s Word is your amour and it defends the fiery darts = words of satan’s lies.
Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
The reason for denominations these days are because many lack the
simple truth and want to start something contrary to God’s word. They
refuse to teach all of God’s Word and be bold in it. They don’t want to
offend someone because the truth will bite you sometimes. Love and sugar
is what most will give you. These are in bondage because they refused
most of God’s Word. The whole truth will set you free!
Luke 24:36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
Because Christ Jesus was there and His Words spoken, they had peace with
them rather they could see it or not. When you have Christ in your
heart, you have His Words intoned in your mind. That is your peace.
John 14:27 Peace
I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth,
give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be
* Knowledge is power!
Not of the world, but of God’s word. Know what is and what’s to come.
Know you have a place not here but in heaven. Peace of mind is
everything to a Christian. Peace is Christ and He is in you. That is
assurance and gives us confidence of why you live not of the world but
just in it. Ref. – John 15:17, 17:14 and 16
John 16:33 These
things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the
world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome
* There is only one way out. Christ Jesus. This verse proclaims it and John 14:6. Tribulation is nothing for us. Christians are can do type people and yes, we are not perfect as no one but our Lord is. He set the examples of how to handle the things of this world. Stay in Him and have peace of mind, because He has already fixed a place for you that also overcomes the world.
John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
* Once you receive Him into your life, you are the example for others. Show the same kind of love, but with boldness and salt. Be straight and kind. If you love someone, you tell them what you have learned from His word. You help them come out of sin as you learn what the sins are. They will say you are not to judge, you let them know you are when you see wrong. You judge in righteousness! Ref. – John 7:24
Romans 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
* Looking around the world today, doesn’t it seem as Rome today? You that love our Father are called out from the worldly. Favor has been given to you and peace of mind is with you now. God our Father and The Lord Jesus The Christ, within these are The Holy Spirit = comforter and with comfort you have peace.
Romans 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
“Every” human being! What good you are doing is what makes our Father
pleased. When you know you are pleasing Him, you have that peace of
Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
* “Justified” - Strong's Number G1344 matches the Greek δικαιoω - (dikaioō). The meaning of which are - to show, exhibit, evince, one to be righteous, such as he is and wishes himself to be considered. You that have shown or exhibited your faith in actions are what He is telling us here. Trouble comes, no problem as you handle it!
Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
* Earthly minds will bring you death, just as thinking worldly is death. A spiritual mind is always thinking on the level of the deeper meaning. Did you know there are three levels of understanding? Ref. – John 21:15-17 For the lambs or babes in The Word, you give milk. For those that have had milk, it’s time for The meat of The word. For that third level, you’re ready for The meat on that spiritual meaning.
Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
* Notice: The word ( IF ). This word means condition. Always try to be patient and understanding as possible. If you can’t it is best to leave. If the trouble follows you then it may be time for that 2x4. Keep in mind always to try. There is a reason Christ Jesus followers cared swords. Sometimes this world calls for battle against those that would kill you.
Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
* You do what is right in our Fathers sight and you just can’t help but feel that peace of mind in you. When you are at peace you have joy in the Comforter, The Holy Spirit.
Romans 14:19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
* Only God brings peace. Nothing else! You follow Him and the others that seek after Him. All else that is sought after becomes death. If you like dead ends, than the world is the place for you. If your tired of evil and what your eyes see, then you are ready to seek peace. Go to God’s Word and lean on Him as He gives us the only rest and peace of mind there is.
Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Spirit.
* The Holy Spirit is our Comforter. If you believe in God and all His powers, than you also feel the love and joy that He brings us even in times of trouble. You know your going to overcome it and it will make you better in the end. If you survived crossing the street and getting hit by a car, you then learn to look both ways from now on. So if you make it through, look at what He showed you. Learn from it as you grow into what He would have you be.
1 Corinthians 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
* Your family, which if you truly look at them in the spiritual sense everyone is and seeing all souls belong to God, we are all family. If they refuse truth, let them go. True love for our Father isn’t forced. Pray they come around and be at peace you did all you could.
1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
* The author of confusion is satan, and he also brought in the "denominations". The meaning of which is division or separation. There are many that just don’t realize the tricks he is playing. The true churches teach the truth were there is no confusion and the fullness of our Fathers Word. That means all three levels. Ref. John 21:14-17.
2 Corinthians 13:11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
* There is only one way to be of one mind. Study! Ref. – 2 Timothy 2:15
Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
* “Fruit” - Strong's Number G2590 matches the Greek καρπoς (karpos), which the meaning of in this context - used in figure discourse of those who by their labours have fitted souls to obtain eternal life. (Our Father has shown us and in these flesh body’s, our actions are our words.)
Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
* Paul was, at the time of this writing, under house arrest in Rome, awaiting trial because he was falsely accused by the Jews of taking a Gentile into the temple past the literal wall of separation dividing Jew and Gentile. Paul makes it clear that in Jesus, the wall is gone. There should never be enmity = division with Christ Jesus Because Jesus broke that wall down.
Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
* “Shod” - Strong's Number G5265 matches the Greek ὑποδέω (hypodeō). The meaning of which is, to bind under one's self, bind on. (Hold your ground in truth and never let anyone or anything bring you back to the way of the worldly.)
Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
* In the flesh we may not grasp it all, but we have what we need in these flesh bodies. That is Christ Jesus and the Word. Everything you need today is right there.
Philippians 4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
* The examples have been set. When He gave it all, in the manual of life, = The Word of God. You have no excuses.
Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
* We all have an equal chance here. We can choose salvation and with that comes life, or we can choose the world and with that comes death. You will have to pick up His Word to come to an understanding of it.
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
* When you do, things just seem so much easier than they once did. The worldly worries disappear and things all through life are so much smoother. Do you know? If so, He is in your heart. If you don’t, there is no reason not to start today. Ask Him in and repent.
1 Thessalonians 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
* They are in God. Their focus each and every day is God. When you wake up, think of your Father and when you go to bed, think of your Father. If you have Him in all you do, you are in Him and He in you.
1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
* Peace for these is false peace. The evil one has come and is fooling many, including Christians because they were expecting to be raptured. Sadly these birth pains today are leading up to his arrival and they are not ready. ‘Travail” = pains and as “woman with child” = those pains are increasing each day coming closer to the end. We are there now.
2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.
* The Lord is peace. If you are in Him and He in you, that should give you peace. Ref. - Colossians 2:9-11 and 2 Thessalonians 1:12
2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
* Time to grow up people. True fun is in peace of mind. The childishness of the world today is everywhere. Governments have become children in the way they pretend to run the countries. Lacking wisdom and strength in their decisions. Not standing for truth and what is right in God’s eyes but what we can do as a collective. Look at what is said about the USA now. Someone said, “We are a country of citizens” Really? I believe we are a Country of God.
Hebrews 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
* Without belief in God and our savor Christ Jesus, you CAN NOT have peace and you will not ever find it. With it, others see Him in you.
James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
* When born from above, you find all these and more.
James 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
* The actions of Christians is always to try peace first.
1 Peter 3:11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
* “Eschew” = Strong's Number G1578 matches the Greek Eκκλiνω (ekklinō), which means to turn aside, deviate (from the wrong way and course) to turn (one's self) away, to turn away from, keep aloof from one's society, to shun one. So in context, turn from evil and do what is right, seek peace and keep it.
2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
* That favor is given to you today. You know why? You have taken the time to read and study what is being said. You love our Father enough that you seek His word to grow into what He would have you be.
2 Peter 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
Keep up the wonderful work in The Lord everyday and nothing but peace
will be with you in all you do. Things will happen, but the difference
will be how you handle it. With true faith and wisdom comes a peace of
mind that is beyond understanding for those without it. May our Father
continue to bless you and yours always with His love. It is with love
for you all and most of all my Father. Remember, Ephesians 4:14 "That
we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about
with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning
craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;" God bless you all!